1. Quoting functionality allows quotes to be entered, and later either converted to a sales order or sent to history, depending on if it is accepted.
2. Sales orders allow you to enter and store detailed sales information.
3. Outstanding designs that need to be done can be quickly identified.
4. A record of all complete and canceled sales orders is kept, allowing you to search and recall the details in the future.
5. A history of items previously purchased by a customer can be recalled, and then used to automatically add items to a new sales order.
6. The financial summary tab of the sales order card allows you to easily track profit/margin information for each sales order.